Thank you all for joining me these last few days. We will get back to regular posting after today. It's been fun sharing our ways with you. I hope it was a little helpful to some!
Let me end this post series with a list of books and online resources I often turn to ::
- Seven Times the Sun (great book for verses, rhymes, stories, and songs)
- Heaven on Earth (wonderful resource for Waldorf living/parenting/educating)
- Beyond the Rainbow Bridge (great starting point for new to Waldorf parents)
- You Are Your Child's First Teacher (a must for new parents!!!)
- children :: the challenge (tips on improving parent-child relationships)
- What Is a Waldorf Kindergarten? (helped me understand the flow of a typical school day so I could replicate it at home. very easy reading!)
- All Year Round (list of yearly festivals and celebrations and tips on how to celebrate them at home)
- The Children's Year (seasonal crafts and clothes)
- The Nature Corner (easy crafts and tips on creating seasonal nature tables)
- The Waldorf School Book of Soups (great and quick soup recipes that are nice for little ones)
- The Waldorf Kindergarten Snack Book (lots of great recipes here. we get a lot of our "baking day" recipes from this book)
Here are some good online resources ::
These are just a few of the many out there. If any of you have any more books to add (especially books for the little one's) or websites, please leave a comment and I'll try to keep adding to this post!
See you back here later this week for some regular posting. The little one comes home tomorrow, so we'll be celebrating Martinma's a day late. Tomorrow is lantern making time!