Hmm. It's Tuesday. How did that happen? And tomorrow is December. Hmm. How did that happen? And I just started my holiday crafting. As I'm writing this, I'm also doing three other things. Which means this first part has already taken me 45 minutes to write. That seems to be my life these days! Gotta love it. I added up the hours I've worked in the last three months and on a weekly basis, I am usually over 40 hours. Holy moly. That's on top of being a mama (with working during my non-wee one time!!). Phew! So very grateful for every single minute I work too.
I have been taking so many photos with my film cameras, that I have little to show you. I'm making it a priority to break out the DSLR this week though. The above was taken with Photo Booth last week...
And I have an exciting giveaway tomorrow, so stay tuned!! She's one of my favorite people/crafter/mama/business owners. She just rocks...so don't forget to visit tomorrow!
Okay, enough of my blabbering...here are some rad links ::
- Sasa's music pick for the week is Gorillaz Pandora station
- scored a mini pair of Dansko's today at the thrift shop for the little one. so very cute. matchy matchy!
- we celebrated the birthday of one of our awesomest friends last night. had a blast. drank too much. ate lots of yummy yummy things. messed around with the Super 8 cameras (big thanks to Martha for the film!! xoxo). watched crazy funny videos. went to bed with a full tummy, a smile, good memories, and feeling so very grateful for our super sweet friends.
- i will take these please. my eyes need a lift.
- my style has somehow gone from layers galore to "hello. i am erin the new librarian."
- this website rocks for all those handsome, but slightly bookish men with style. (i told sasa he should go for the look in Nov. 6th, but he replied with, "no way! i'm totally Nov. 17th!"! hahaha.)
- need this.
- oh my awesomeness
- loving all her work
- cool beans (does anyone ever say that anymore? i used to ALL the time in school...)
- her prints just plain rock
- can't stop listening to this
- i knit. at other people's houses. and have so much fun.
- i harvested the last of the kale and chard today. currently soaking it. then it gets chopped up, put in bags, and frozen for soups this winter! yum!
- you MUST watch this.
- it snowed last week. for about 15 minutes, but oh...the joy it gave a 4 year old was endless.
Okay, I'm off to work on my 40+ hours! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the giveaway!!