Why, hello there! It's been awhile, huh? Yea...we've been busy and lots of stuff has been going on. Sorry to be MIA, but I'm back for some super late Monday links which is all that really matters!
I am so swamped with work, which is awesome but it means every "free" second I have I am working. Shoots on the weekends, meetings, editing into the wee hours of the morning. It's exhausting balancing all of this, but I am ever so grateful for every bit of it! I have a great Thanksgiving craft post coming up tomorrow for you, so check back for that!
Above are a couple of photos from a super awesome shoot my assistant and I had over the weekend. You really, definitely, truly must check out their full preview here.
My link list is going to be short and sweet tonight. It's late and I'm beat!
- Sasa's music pick for the week is Glee's "Umbrella" which inspired the umbrella pic in my recent shoot!
- need this for two Super 8 movie cameras I scored for $1 (box, manual and all!) at a thrift shop recently
- bacon makes everything better. for sure.
- gotta love doilies
- so excited about shooting in the snow. anyone want a winter shoot??! it will be awesomely magical, i promise you!
- ah, film. i'm on my second role of color slides. i even shot some at the shoot yesterday.
- i think after all the late nights, i deserve this
- sasa's waiting for me with a glass of wine, some good music, and a shoulder rub. um, he rocks. have i mentioned that lately?
Happy Monday!! xoxo.