Wow. The past two days have been so very full. I've found I haven't even had time to sit down until the evening! The concert last night was so much fun. So very very very much fun. Four of us went down and had dinner in the big city, then went to the concert where the music was just unbelievable. I have such respect for singer/songwriters. So much magic happens! Then we went back to the restaurant for dessert and a glass of wine. I think we arrived home close to 1 a.m. and my wired body couldn't settle down until about 2:30 a.m....which meant for a rather tired day today! But it was totally worth it!
So, I know it's not Monday, but I figure it's better late than never, right?! Here's some killer links...
- this has to be the most hilarious video ever. i really love the actual song!
- Lala is the cutest! (Even though it seems rather awkward for a penguin to be out of its natural habitat...)
- i am in love with this
- Happy birthday Melissa!!
- something good can only come of this
- everything is perfect
- pretty clever
- i want to know how much each one costs
- so inspiring
- the little one "opened a bookstore" today on the back porch. she was so excited for people to come buy books and didn't understand why nobody was showing up. it was the sweetest thing in the world seeing her with a bunch of books she so carefully selected, put a bookmark in each, and sat out there with her cash register. i wanted people to come and buy books (but i knew she wouldn't actually want her books to go home with people...) because she was so hopeful about the whole idea. it was the cutest thing ever!
- a blog reader sent me this and it is so very very sweet!
- i got this in the mail today and i love love love love love love love it!
- the little one and i were rocking out to this today on the ukulele (check out the "tree player"!!)
- so yea...the ukulele i will save for another post. she got one and she loves it (so do i!). more on that later though...
- i had acupuncture today and it felt amazing.
Okay, now I'm off to work! Happy Tuesday everyone!! Leave me some link love...