It was a rainy day today. In fact, it's going to be a rainy week I hear. I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone and going out for a walk no matter how wet. I've never liked the rain...even as a kid. But I've been putting on my boots and raincoat and bringing the little one out no matter how wet or misty.
It feels nice to be out in the rain. It's almost as if the forest is asleep and we are intruding on its quiet time. We enjoyed a nice long walk today. The woods looked so magical with the glistening spring ferns and greens. In the end, we didn't mind the rain one bit and I'm sure that it won't stop us the rest of the week either.
And there are plenty of things I'm loving this week, but here are just a few...
- once again i seem to be addicted to her live in Paris performances
- also loving this
- i received two of the most beautiful screenprints i've ever seen today from here. you really, really need to check out her work. i can't wait to hang them!!
- have you noticed some new sponsors in the sidebar?! what wonderful artists!!
- if anyone ever finds mounted framed butterflies at a thrift shop/antique store, please let me know! i'm in search of some!
- seriously cool travel mug
- can i live here please?
- can't fav this enough
What are you loving this Monday?!!