Hello everyone! I'm really excited to announce my first creative photography 6 week e-course! This course has been designed for people with an interest in photography who want to become more comfortable and familiar with their cameras, and learn how to take their photography in a creative direction. Eyes Open is about living your creative life with more awareness...transferring that awareness into your photography to be able to artistically document everyday life in a way that is unique to you and your eye!
Topics will include:
- camera and photography basics
- training the eye creatively
- shooting in natural light
- editing basics using an online editing software program available to everyone for free
- guest photography posters who will discuss their shooting style and reflect on elements discussed in this course
- creative living through photography, art, journaling, inspiration boards
- how to put more of you into your photographs; letting your personal style shine
- creating an awareness throughout your day and keeping your Eyes Open!
- calling yourself an artist
- behind the scenes on a portrait shoot
Weekly Lessons will make up this course. Each week will be divided into different elements. These will include:
- Main lesson
- Photo Challenge
- Guest post from an inspiring photographer
Participants in this course will be invited to discuss the lessons, their experiences, etc. by commenting on the specific posts. Questions can be asked in the Facebook group. A Flickr group will be available for uploading pictures to share with other participants and for critique.
But most of all, we will have fun together exploring creative photography!
Registration opens TODAY! The course will begin June 25th! The lessons will be available to participants at their convenience throughout the 6 week course.
To purchase the Eyes Open // 6 week creative photography e-course, click "add to cart"
Sign up for the mailing list to receive news and updates on the course here!