- had yet another tummy upset and stayed home from school. you felt better by dinner and helped me make a fritatta. you were not excited about the spinach i made you put in yours.
- you finished one of my large paintings. you've been painting for the last three days straight. you got up at 6 a.m. today to paint. you finished three before we even opened our eyes.
- you practiced your violin quite seriously. you made me make three videos of different songs you played, but had to make sure you made no mistakes. if you did, you made me start over.
- you suffered through a dinner of homemade mac and cheese, bacon, and pureed squash with lots of butter and maple syrup. it took you an hour. it was hilarious. a simple, delicious meal, but my little picky eater couldn't handle it. you eventually finished after you realized we wouldn't budge, and yes...you eventually did get that frosted oatmeal cookie.
- i realized just how beautiful and grown up you are this week. your long hair, your big blue eyes, your tiny, petite little body...you are so wonderful. mark thinks you look just like me, and move like me, and sound like me. sorry about that :)
- you woke up at 4 a.m. this morning. and stayed awake. you were in our room at 6:45, but we told you to go back to sleep. you didn't. so we got up, made pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee, and tea and crawled back into bed (after you insisted on BREAKFAST IN BED!) and ate and lounged. it was a good sunday morning afterall...
- this was the week mark realized JUST how much energy you have. it's limitless. and rather nuts. but i'm used to it.
happy weekend, friends...xoxo