i stumbled across the 52 week project and really thought about it. i do try to protect the little one's privacy, and she has control over what goes on here and what doesn't when it comes to her. i showed her this project and she immediately said "yes mama! let's do it!"
and i couldn't think of a better way to document her growth over the next year, and the little tidbits about her that change so quickly.
so we are jumping in a week late, but here we go:
this week you:
- learned a new song on your voilin (Andantino) and you got really focused when you practiced
- you asked for a baby sister and when i said they don't just get dropped off on the doorstep, you put your hands on your hips and said, "well, NO mama! you grow them in your belly!"
- you said the best part of your saturday was wandering around the flea market
- you spent two whole hours pretending to answer business calls from clients on your pretend phone because you are a photographer and do a lot of food styling too
- you slept one whole night in your bed (let's try for more of that, okay?!)
- your hair keeps getting darker and darker. now it reaches down to your lower back. i really love it that long.