this week you:
- played the horse in a school play. you were great. then you switched to your totem animal (the bear) and were great again!
- were "bored" more than i've ever seen you before. you weren't really content with your toys, art supplies, or anything. you just wanted to watch movies, which mama doesn't really let you do all that much.
- are completely and totally obsessed with the beatles. you rush in the door and immediately put on one of their albums. we dance and sing. your favorite is "dizzy miss lizzy" because that's your nickname.
- woke us up at 6:30 a.m. because you were reading so loudly in your little bed in the bell tower. you love to read.
- wrote me the sweetest little note and stuck it in my bag before i went off to work. it made me cry.
- declared you wanted to have your very first sleepover at a friend's house...we're working on it.
- were a little off. your mood was a bit down, and your appetite just didn't exist much. you had us worried, but i think it was just a passing phase. possibily fighting something off.
- celebrated your first valentine's day at the church. we made a heart shaped pizza, a flourless chocolate torte, and you got a special gift from mama.