somehow i got a week behind (?) on the 52 project! so i'm doubling up weeks...
this week you:
- ate an entire fritatta by yourself. we were proud.
- found a bunch of your old 3T clothing that STILL fits. yes, you are quite petite!
- ran 3 miles in your new shoes
- finished up reading Mary Poppins
- watched Oliver as a treat. you really loved it. and we enjoy our monthly family movie nights.
- recorded a new music trio with mark and i. i also interviewed you which was hilarious!
and just for all you camera lovers out there...this photo was shot at an ISO of 16,000...yes...SIXTEEN THOUSAND! no noise reduction either. amazing, eh?!