this week you:
- went on your first plane ride
- journaled...every single day while we were away
- impressed everyone with your awesome style and wonderful behavior
- got really really reeeeaaally bored at the Hirshhorn museum and traveled from couch to couch to lay down
- ate SO.MUCH.FOOD while on vacation. seriously! why can't you do that at home?!
- started a new chapter book called "Twig"
- got to ride on a merry go round twice while in DC
- made fast friends with the musicians from barnaby bright and didn't want becky to leave! she thought you were pretty awesome yourself.
- decided that walking is really tiring and even if it gets you someplace cool, you still wanted a piggyback.
- decided the cheetah's at the national zoo were your favorite. they reminded you of our cats.
- promptly made your own zoo upon returning home, which you made us tour for $1 each...
(Above photo is from the Hirshhorn Museum, and taken with my iPhone!)