i am so behind responding to all of your incredibly wonderful and sweet comments! summer is already kicking my butt big time! i'm struggling keeping up with all of my t0-do's, but hopefully this week will be full of space to allow me to do that. just know i appreciate every single one and look forward to finding the time to say so individually! xo
this week you:
- had your last day of school for the summer!
- totally sunk into your summer routine already. you are grateful for the relaxed days and no need to go anywhere.
- ran around the yard in polka-dotted pants. and that's all.
- played multiple games of kick ball with mark and i (you really like to be sneaky!)
- kicked my butt at monopoly. you got boardwalk right off the bat!
- ate like a bird. shift in weather?
- got your new favorite toy: a Barbie car. your end of the school year present. you SO wanted one. and you played with it the entire four days, drew pictures of it, and kept hugging me and saying thank you. your joy is so worth my dislike for Barbies!