this week you:
- settled in to being back. you were much more yourself this time.
- found out you will be attending a new school this year and you are so excited about it! AND...you get to ride a school bus!
- got really excited to go school shopping for all of your supplies.
- went to the beach for the last time this summer. it's always so bittersweet and the thought that cold weather is just around the corner seems impossible. didn't we just start summer?!
- had to say goodbye to louise. she was getting worse and was not comfortable any longer. we all took her to the vet where they put her to sleep forever. we decided as her heart stopped that it would start beating again in a butterfly. we know she's out there somewhere. and we loved her so. the tears we all shed lasted hours.
- amazed me with your gratitude. sometimes you seem to understand that all the little things i do for you really matter. like making you healthy food, getting you to bed on time, having rules and saying no really are because i care and love you. it's amazing to me that you sometimes have a deep understanding of that and show your appreciation.